This card is designed to help protect your right to vote. Keep it handy, and take it with you to the polls on Election Day.
TIPS FOR AVOIDING PROBLEMS
- Check your voter registration status at least 40 days before the election by going to http://mvp.sos.state.ga.us/ or calling your county elections office.
- Locate your polling place and note the hours of operation by going to http://mvp.sos.state.ga.us/ or calling your county elections office. Consider voting before Election Day using advance or absentee voting. If you plan to vote at the polls, go early in the day to avoid the last-minute rush.
- Bring at least one form of photo identification.
- Read all instructions carefully.
- Take your time.
- Ask for help if you need it.