Join or Renew Your Membership
Your non tax-deductible membership dues support the work of ACLU at the national, state and local levels, funding our national activities, the Georgia affiliate and our work across Georgia.
Make a Gift
Make a tax-deductible contribution to the ACLU Foundation of Georgia today and protect the civil liberties of people across Georgia and the nation.
Gift the gift of an ACLU membership
Help defend people’s constitutional rights by providing an ACLU gift of membership to a friend or loved one.
Give in Honor/Memory of
Honor or remember a friend or loved one with a tax-deductible tribute gift to the ACLU Foundation of Georgia.
Monthly donors provide us with critical resources to:
- Take on voter suppression and mobilize people to vote like their rights depend on it
- Stop politicians from denying women reproductive freedom
- Racially-biased practices in our criminal justice system
Other ways to give to support the ACLU of Georgia
- Gifts of appreciated stock
- Gifts from your 401(k)
- Workplace giving
- Bequests and other Planned Gifts
- Matching Gifts: Many companies match donations made by their employees to eligible nonprofit organizations and your company’s intranet or HR department may provide information on how to request a match. It's an easy way to double your impact!
For inquiries or more information, please email us at [email protected].